Thursday, May 27, 2010

My one day long friend

Came from nowhere, a bird
at my window, one day
That bird was white
With black mark on her neck,
as she wearing a necklace

Her little shiny eyes
That innocence on her face
Staring at me straight in my eyes
As she wanted to talk
But how we going to talk
She blink, I blink and we know

Like she got all the time in the world
Free, careless bird
I fels as she was in search of me
like her, me too in no hurry

Me sitting at this end of the window
She at the other
Staring at each other for sometime

I think of giving my new guest something to eat
She starts eating rice given by me
Me too in my zone grab my pack of chips
"Will be back with water", I say to the bird
Filling small pot with water, I come
and see
Bird was gone without saying "Will come back again"

No comments: